Office chairs are a really important feature in any modern office. People may have to sit on them for long periods. They have to be comfortable. They need to be ergonomically designed. This is to prevent back aches and neck aches developing. They have to be functional. They may have to be adjustable and to be moved around. An office chair has to fit into the office environment. Offices’ chairs also have to look good. They help to set the “tone” in an office. A range of very good chairs are available if you are looking for . shops today offer
There are three main types of office chairs New Zealand stores can supply. These are “executive”, “task chairs” and “architectural”.
Executive Office Chairs
Here are some examples of what is available.
- Ergohuman Elite Chair: This chair is specifically designed sitting down for long periods of time. It has a head rest. There is constant support for the lumbar and back areas of the body. A mesh covering that comes in either green, red or black. It has a leg rest, and a laptop or tablet arm. This can be swung around to allow work to be undertaken from the chair.
- Genidia Chair: A lot of thought and work has gone into the ergonomic design of this chair. There is a single lever. This controls seat depth as well as back and lumbar support. A “seating position” warning device can also be added. This chair has either a black mesh finish or a leather finish. It has a polished aluminum frame base.
- Vee Chair: This is a swivel chair. An excellent chair for meetings or a busy office. Best used for periods of up to 4 hours. There is a shaped back which gives good support along with a tilt adjustment system.
- Halsey Chair: A classic piece of office furniture. Again, very good ergonomic design is an important feature in the planning of this chair. It has adjustable lumber support, a seat slide and adjustable arms.
- McCaw Chair: This is a general purpose office chair. Ideal for administration, computer use, and for use in schools and colleges. It should only be used for periods of up to 4 hours.
These chairs are designed as “high chairs” to allow the reach needed in architectural work. They allow for both sitting and standing at a desk.
- Chorus High Chair: This uses a standard system for gaining height. It can be used either in the mid range or as a “high” chair. This chair has an upholstered finish along with an alloy base. It uses either a two or three lever system.
- Swatch High Chair: A very reasonably priced chair with a strong emphasis on ergonomic design. It has a two lever system. It has a gas high lifting device along with a foot ring. It can be upholstered in vinyl or fabric.
- Media High Chair: This chair has a gas system to enable a higher lift. This has a secure alloy base and an upholstered fabric finish.
Therefore, reliable office chairs New Zealand has are solutions to all these problems.
For more information on all the products that are available, please go to:
tel: 09 887 2064
e mail: email@example.com